Assistant Design Manager
£35,000 - £45,000 + Car allowance and bonus schemes.
My client are a regional leading house builder based in the North West, due to an increase in developments they now require an Assistant Design Manager to join their team in the Warrington area.
The successful Assistant Design Manager will be working within the Pre-Construction team alongside other experienced Design Managers on various new build high spec housing projects. This is an opportunity for you to utilise your current knowledge alongside the support of an experienced Design Management team and take the next step in your career.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Review the design and technical detailing put forward by architects and structural engineers
- Register approved drawing and ensure design teams have most up to date drawings and construction details
- Design Team meetings
- Support project teams on site with regards to any design/construction changes due to technical issues
To consider you will have proven experience of the following;
- Contracting experience of at least 1-2 years in a similar role
- A strong team motivator with the drive and tenacity to achieve the goals of the business.
- Various forms of construction technology
- Excellent communicator, with high detail orientation.
- Using Microsoft suite of Office programmes; inc. Excel, Word, Outlook and Project.
- Management of multiple Housing/ residential projects
- Ability to prioritise tasks to meet changing business needs.
- Qualified as an Engineer, Architectural Technician or Planner to HNC level, RICS or RIBA qualified or NVQ Level 5 in a relevant subject
The Assistant Design Manager my client are looking for must be comfortable to work off their own initiative with experience of working on residential developments. The assistant design manager will require a knowledge of AutoCAD design software and Adobe Acrobat with strong time management and communication skills.
If you are interested in this position, then please apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and if you require any more information or call Lauren on 0151-737-5560