Assistant Project Manager
My client are a large main build contractor that is well established in the market place. Due to an increase in recent contracts they currently looking for an Assistant Project Manager to join the team.
The schemes are a variety of large new builds including hotels and leisure as well as high residential. The successful candidate will assist the Project Manager with managing the project team; supply chain and the delivery of projects safely, on time, within budget and to the highest quality.
The Assistant Project Manager they are looking for will have a stable work history and be fully experienced in contracts from inception through to completion. You must have experience working for a building contractor on projects up to £8million and experience of high rise builds would be an advantage.
You will have Extensive knowledge and understanding of both Health and Safety legislation and CDM Regulations
- Proven track record of assisting on the successful delivery of multi million pound projects.
- Experience using Microsoft suite of Office programmes; inc. Excel, Word, Outlook.
- The ability to control costs, timing and quality in line with targets.
- Efficient use of all staff and resources.
- Accurate interpretation of contract documents, programmes, drawings and technical specifications.
- The ability to manage teams including the supply chain, direct employees and consultants.
- Appropriate CSCS card.
- SMSTS certificate.
- First Aid at Work certificate.
- Valid driving licence. Successful candidates will be offered excellent career development opportunities and a wide variety of projects to work on. This is an excellent company to work for with a very low staff turnover and great working environment.
- If you have the skills and experience outlined above and please apply now with an up to date CV or call Rebecca Roberts on: 0151 737 5560 or email email@example.com