Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Salary: £NEGOTIABLE (DOE)
My Client is a well-established national main contractor based in Manchester. The main projects they work on are new build such as apartments, hotels, residential, healthcare, retail, industrial etc. as well as some refurbishment projects. Their projects start from £8million and can go up to £80million+.
The successful Candidate will have proven New Build/Construction experience working for a main contractor, with any High rise Residential experience a strong advantage. You must have experience of cost budgeting, contract administration, sub-contract procurement and ideally be qualified to Degree level in relevant subject area.
Duties will include:
- Assisting with monthly Valuations
- Assisting with preparing Bills of Quantities
- Carrying out Take Offs
- Monitor material and labour costs
- Communicate with project staff and sub-contractors regularly to ensure all commercial procedures in place
- Qualified to minimum of HNC In Quantity Surveying
- Degree qualified in relevant area desirable.
- Previous experience working with a main contractor
The successful candidate will be proactive and work to their own initiative, working as part of a large team. This is an excellent opportunity for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to develop within a well-established contractor.
If you are interested in this position please apply now with an up to date CV or contact Rebecca Roberts on 01517375560 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.