My client, a main contractor that operates within the education, leisure, commercial, healthcare and industrial sectors, are looking to add an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to their commercial team due to several recent contract wins.
- Based on site in North West London.
- £15m new build leisure centre.
- 18 month program.
- Reporting into a Senior Quantity Surveyor.
- Assisting with general surveying duties; procurement, valuations, reporting, sub-contractors etc.
- Attending client meetings.
- Opportunity to step up on to your own project after this scheme.
- You must be degree qualified in a construction related subject.
- You must have at least 2 years' experience post grad, within a reputable main contractor.
- Experience working on new build projects is desirable.
- You must be an excellent communicator.
- Driven and enthusiastic.
- Work well within a team.
If this role is of interest and you would like to apply, please contact Luke Ellis on 0203 327 0158 or Luke.firstname.lastname@example.org