Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Salary: £25k- £35k plus package (DOE)
My client are a large regional contractor who have a strong pipeline of works happening in the Liverpool area at the moment. Due to continued expansion they are now recruiting an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join the team. They cover a good variety of projects along with good values from about £10 million up to £50 million.
The successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will ideally have site experience working for a main building contractor. As an Assistant Quantity Surveyor, you will be proactive and work to your own initiative, working as part of the site team. This is an excellent opportunity for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to develop within a well-established high calibre contractor helping to deliver large scale projects.
Duties will include:
- Assist monthly valuations
- Assist preparing bills of quantities
- Assist carrying out take offs
- Assist the monitoring of material and labour costs
- Identify potential risk and opportunities to the project commercial lead
- Tier 1 contracting experience (desirable)
- Experience working on new building projects and refurbishments from £10 million and above
- Site based experience on a similar project size/type
- Qualified to Degree level in relevant area desirable.
- Relevant Professional Qualification in Quantity Surveying or similar (BSc level or equivalent) or working towards
If you have the skills and experience outlined above and would like to be considered for this position please send your CV to Jade.Lear@russell-taylor.co.uk or contact Jade Lear at Russell Taylor for further information on: 0151 737 5560.