We are currently recruiting for Assistant Quantity Surveyors to join a successful housing contractor based in the Warrington area.
This is an exciting time of growth for the business and increased workload has led to these vacancies.
The successful candidate will be tasked to assist the Senior QS to plan, control, manage and ensure effective administration of the commercial and financial aspects of all contracts while ensuring complete compliance with the contract outlines.
- Maintain and develop commercial processes and procedures and to maximise returns in terms of profit.
- Manage and reduce unnecessary costs and inefficient activities.
- Maximise cash flow through valuations, submission of invoices and receipt of payment.
- Assist with final Accounts management including variations, claims and disputes.
- Assist with financial forecasting for use in setting targets and managing the business.
- Monitoring resources and costs to ensure that the projects meet agreed targets.
- Working alongside the Bid Team in the preparation and costings of tenders for new work.
Experience and Qualifications:
- You will have some industry experience either through day release scheme or post graduate ideally in the House Building sector however other sectors will be considered
- You will be degree qualified or nearing completion of your degree
In return you will have the opportunity to work for a well-known and respected contractor on attractive schemes. You will also receive a highly competitive salary dependant on your level of experience and benefits package.
If you have the skills and background outlined above and would like to be considered for the vacancy please apply now or contact Aisling Ward for more information.