I have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join a well established contractor with an excellent reputation for delivering high quality PRS, Student accommodation and high rise residential developments. They have a fantastic forward pipeline of work in Liverpool City centre until 2024.
The contractor is flexible on level of experience so you might be an under graduate still completing your quantity surveying degree or you might have already gained industry experience and are looking to join a Liverpool contractor with an exciting pipeline of work.
You will be assisting with the following duties:
* Monthly Valuations
* Preparing Bills of Quantities
* Carrying out Take Offs
* Monitor material and labour costs
* Advise on commercial and contractual issues as instructed
* Communicate with project staff and sub-contractors regularly to ensure all commercial procedures in place
* An under graduate or Graduate with a BSC Quantity Surveying
* Ideally experience working for a main contractor ideally on high rise residential schemes however this is not essential
The successful candidate will be proactive and work to their own initiative, working as part of a large team. This is an excellent opportunity for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to develop within a well-established contractor. If you are interested in this position please apply now with an up to date CV or contact Aisling Groarke on 01517375560 for more information.