Role: Assistant Quantity Surveyor - M + E
Location: North West UK
Salary: Staff - Negotiable
Russell Taylor Group has a fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join a Global Construction company and be involved in Major Projects. Please apply within if you have at least 2 years' experience working as an Assistant QS but looking for that next step!
- Assist on all aspects of complex projects
- Attend regular meeting with sales and estimating departments
- Cost control, BoQ, cost reporting, monitoring and forecasting
- To produce claims, applications and valuations.
- To produce internal / external cash flows for projects.
- Build relationships with internal and external clients and teams
- Degree or similar Quantity Surveying Degree or Qualification ideally BsC
- Must have at least 2 years working experience
- Must have knowledge of MS office
- Have strong logical & analytical skills
- Full Driving Licence
Keywords: Assistant Quantity Surveyor, BoQ, BSc Quantity Surveyor, Ms Office, Manchester, Liverpool, North West, Bolton, Rochdale, Blackburn, Warrington