Package: £40k - £60k + £6k car allowance + Travel + Healthcare + Pension + Bonus
My client, a reputable house builder operating as both a main contractor and a developer, are looking for either an Assistant or an Intermediate Quantity Surveyor to join their commercial team. This is a superb opportunity for progression and development within an organisation that is recognised for investing in people.
- Initially based on a large mixed use development in the middle of Cambridge.
- You will be responsible for the procurement and commercial management of several packages such as drylining, roofing etc., approx. £10m in value.
- You will be reporting into the Senior Quantity Surveyor.
- You will be required to do all commercial reporting associated with your packages.
- Carry out re-measurement of packages, valuations, variations etc.
- Beyond this project, there will be opportunity to go on to run your own project(s) in the Cambridge area.
- You must have at least 4 years' experience within a reputable main contractor.
- You must have experience working on new build projects.
- You must be degree qualified in a construction orientated subject.
- New build residential experience is desirable, but not essential.
- Experience of managing groundworks and/or RC Frame packages is desirable, but not essential.
- You must be driven and ambitious.
- A strong communicator.
- Ability to work well as part of a team.
If this role is of interest and you would like to discuss in more detail, please contact Luke Ellis on 0203 327 0158 or Luke.Ellis@russell-taylor.co.uk.