Role: Assistant/Intermediate Quantity Surveyor
Location: The City
Salary/Package: £25k - £45k + Travel + Healthcare + Pension + Bonus + Uni Fees (If applicable)
My client, a privately owned main contractor, are looking for a hungry and ambitious individual to join their team on a landmark project in the City of London.
- Working as part of a site based team on a £350m mixed use project in the City of London.
- The scheme runs for 4 years and consists of residential, commercial, retail and leisure units.
- You will initially go in and assist with the procurement of several sub-contractors for the project.
- You will be involved with payments, managing sub-contractor accounts, re-measuring, valuations and reporting.
- You will report directly into a site based Commercial Manager.
- You must have at least 3 years' experience within a main contractor.
- You must either be degree qualified in a construction orientated subject or working towards this.
- Previous experience working on a large new build project is desirable, but not essential.
- You must be a strong communicator.
- Be hungry and ambitious.
- Work well as part of a team, but also use your initiative when required.
If this role is of interest and you would like to discuss in more detail, please contact Luke Ellis on 0203 327 0158 or Luke.Ellis@russell-taylor.co.uk.