My client is a leading structural consultancy looking for an Associate Designate to join their team on a permanent basis. They are an established and professional consultancy who provide London with excellent accessibility to local, national and international clients. Quality, innovation, excellence in design and cost efficiency is at the forefront of their objectives.
You will be supporting on refurbishment projects, which include commercial as well as residential buildings, design of new build structures, as well as design of specialist structural elements including structural glass.
My client is looking for a Senior Engineer to join the business with the view within the first 12 month period to then step up to an associate level. The client will also consider candidates who are already associates.
The successful candidate:
- Chartered or working towards
- 6-7 years’ experience within a similar environment
- Experience in detailed design of reinforced concrete, steelwork, masonry and timber building structures
- Design of glass structures
- Structural steelwork connection design and detailing
- Temporary works design
- Letter and report writing
- Site inspection and surveys
- Salary - £50-£60k, depending on experience
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Contributory Pension (5% employee, 5% Company)
- Private Medical Insurance
- Income Protection
- Life Insurance,
- Accident Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme, ‘Bike to work’ scheme, Childcare vouchers, Season Ticket Loans and Professional subscriptions etc
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established consultancy. To apply for the position please email your CV to the below details or contact me on 0151 737 5560