Associate Structural Engineer
Competitive + Benefits
Commutable from Norwich, Bury St Edmunds, Ipswich, Colchester, King's Lynn, Cambridge
My client is looking for a Chartered Senior Structural Engineer who's ready take the next step in their career and progress to an Associate Structural Engineer for a medium sized Civil/Structural Consultancy.
The successful Associate Structural Engineer will be rewarded with a competitive salary, 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, pension contribution and private healthcare.
As an Associate Structural Engineer, you will use your strong technical ability to be involved in a variety of projects covering Residential, Commercial, Retail and Industrial industries.
You will also have experience:
- Managing the design process of projects ensuring work is carried out to British standards and Eurocodes
- Experience of suitable CAD packages
- Experience working across multiple projects
- Experience managing a team including cost tracking, fee proposals and resource allocation.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ideally have experience across Steel, Timber, Masonry and Concrete
Candidates should hold a minimum qualification of Degree level, and significant industry experience. Candidates much be Chartered Civil/Structural Engineers and have current knowledge of relevant design codes.