Role: - Auditor (ISO 27001)
Location: Work from home with regular travel
Salary: - Highly Competitive plus company car
Benefits: - 32 days holiday (including Bank holidays), 12% pension contribution (EE&ER), Free parking on site, Life Assurance x 4, long term service reward, paid volunteer days and flexible hybrid working.
Russell-Taylor Group have a fantastic opportunity for an Auditor who has experience working to ISO 27001 to join our clients System Certification Team. The role will involve regular travel around the UK, but the aim is to limit excessive travel and maintain an excellent work/life balance. Additionally, one admin day a week will be provided to keep on top of your workload.
Our client believes that career progression opportunities should be offered so they do offer a Career Ladder Professional development scheme to help achieve you achieve your career goals.
- Conducting remote and onsite audits with regular travel. This will involve single and multi-discipline audits and sometimes will involve over night stays.
- Work to deadlines to ensure that projects are delivered to plan and on schedule.
- Complete client audit reports and administration to submit to head office.
- Maintain a good relationship with clients- regular reporting and communicating to ensure that milestones are met on time and in line with budget.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Industrial experience in field relating to forestry, timber, paper, construction or related etc.
- Happy with regular travel and overnight stays
- Experience of auditing or Lead Auditor qualification.
- Working knowledge of ISO 27001 or ISO 50001
- Excellent knowledge of systema and IT.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Excellent ability to write reports.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Excellent influencing skills.