Auditor (Palm Oil/RSPO)
Remote role with regular travel
Competitive salary plus car allowance (£350 per month)
Russell Taylor Group have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced auditor who has had previous exposure to RSPO accreditation, ideally within the food industry.
- This role will predominately involve supporting a variety of clients across the UK and Ireland carrying out supply chain audits on their products to assess for palm oil followed up by undertaking technical reviews of the audit reports.
- The role will require regular travel and some overnight stays. However, the aim within the role will limit any excessive travel and maintain a positive work/life balance.
- When you are not on sites auditing, you will be working remotely from home-an "admin day" each week will be provided for you to stay on top of your workload.
- Experience with palm oil auditing/RSPO
- Experience in ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 would be advantageous
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - both written and oral
- Confident, outgoing and tactful, yet firm as necessary along with strong influencing skills
- Happy with regular travel and overnight stays
- Customer focused and have the ability to develop strong working relationships
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and under pressure