Auto Electrician urgently required, must have experience/background with HGV and Road tankers etc. Extensive experience in hydraulics and pneumatics and Holding a recognised apprenticeship and NVQ level 3 (or level 2 with sufficient experience)
As a minimum expectation candidates must be able to:-
- Work to schematic drawings and specification sheets for assembly and installation on new builds.
- Repair, maintain and install equipment on customer sites.
- System testing and diagnostics and rectification of vehicle electrical systems.
- Manage own time and work under minimum supervision.
- Have the ability to adapt to clients "bespoke" requirements and give valuable input based on experience.
Hours of work
Monday to Thursday 8am- 4.45pm
Temp to perm position
If you feel you have the skills required for this position please click the link to apply