AutoCAD Design Engineer (Construction & Manufacturing)
Closing Date - 2nd November
We currently have an opportunity for TWO AutoCAD Design Engineers, a Construction background or Qualification would be ideal for these roles. We are also open to Graduates with a Construction related Degree.
This is an incredible opportunity to join a globally renownded organisation where your career and professional development are the core of how much they value their employees.
In your new role You will work within the existing Technical Team in North Wales but work closely with the other technical teams across the division nationally. We are a customer facing team, providing industry leading technical support, embracing new digit technologies to improve the customer experience.
Your Key Responsibilities:
* To have a basic understanding of the construction industry.
* Be confident in speaking with customers on all subjects relating to the construction industry
* Provide support to transactional and non-transaction customers when specifying our products,
giving guidance on all aspects of our product performance on a wide variety of topics ranging
from fire performance, environmental impact, thermal and structural performance etc.
* Be able to carry out design calculations using software provided
o Gutter design calculations
o Fastener calculation / panel span checks
o Acoustic performance calculations
o U value / condensation risk calculations
* Development of in-house CAD details as well development of bespoke details to suit project specific applications
As our successful candidate will possess the following skills, qualifications and experience:
* A general understanding of the construction industry and terminology used.
* Relevant qualification / experience is desirable but not essential, as full training will be provided
to the successful candidate.
* AutoCAD experience is desirable but not essential
* Good communication skills and the ability to multitask.
* Monday to Thursday 8.15am - 5pm / Friday 4pm finish
* £25,000 - £30,000 DOE
* Divisional Bonus
* 24 days plus all bank holidays
* Competitive pension contributions
Please click on the link to apply.
Manufacturing Divisional Manager