AutoCAD Technician (Construction Manufacturing)
£25,000 plus performance-based bonus & regular company incentives
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and motivated person to join our design office based in Holywell, Flintshire. As our successful candidate, you will be working on a wide variety of cleanroom projects across multiple sectors such as Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Medical Device, Hi-Tech and Engineering.
Your Key Responsibilities will be:
* Working closely with customers, end clients & architects to take a project from concept phase though to order including elements of design, drawing & pricing with varying complexity dependant on the stage of the project.
* Effective use of CAD systems, to produce building models and general arrangement drawings that convey the correct information from sketches, existing drawings, and electronic images, along with written and verbal descriptions.
* Provide global technical support for both internal and external customers.
For you to be successful in your new role you will need to have:
* A relevant qualification in Construction would be favourable for this position although other paths will also be considered.
* Experience of construction or similar based industry would be an advantage.
* Strong technical ability.
* Proficient with AutoCAD and Microsoft Office. 3D Drawing experience would be preferred but not
essential as full training on Revit will be given.
* Good communication skills (both written and verbal).
* The ability to multi-task and must be able to prioritise and work under pressure with good time management skills, be motivated and proactive and able to take the initiative along with the ability to problem solve.
* Monday to Thursday 8.15am - 5.00pm / Friday 4.00pmfinish
* 24 days plus all bank holidays
* Competitive pension contributions
Please click on the link to apply.
Manufacturing Divisional Manager