Bid Executive - Manchester
Permanent - competitive salary + package
North West - South Manchester
My client are a leading housing contractor that is well established in the market place. Due to their development plans and expansion drive within the region my client is looking to strengthen their team with an accomplished Bid Executive.
My client works primarily on new build housing schemes and across various frameworks. Those with proven experience in winning Bids within these sectors would be of particular interest.
My client is looking for someone who is confident in bid writing and organising bid libraries. You will also be designing bids and be confident in going to events and meeting clients when needed.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Strong written English language skills.
- Strong evidenced backed experience of writing high quality construction Pre-Qualification, tender and framework submissions.
- Experience of research and writing highly specific responses which generally are technical/construction and/or client focused nature.
- Excellent written oral and communication skills including the ability to communicate with people at all levels.
- Attention to detail with proof reading skills.
- Experience of managing a diverse workload, time management and multiple projects.
- Demonstrates an excellent technical and creative writing ability, screen editing and can produce visuals/graphics to enhance text.
This is an excellent opportunity with a reputable and growing contractor. Offering a well-structured business, that will give the Bid Executive an opportunity to lead your own bid strategy and build your own winning Team.
To apply please email your CV to Aisling Ward or contact me on 0151 737 5560 for more details.