Bid Manager - Manchester
Permanent - competitive salary + package
North West - Manchester
My client are a leading national top main contractor that is well established in the market place. Due to their development plans and expansion drive within the region my client are looking to strengthen their North West Bid Team with an accomplished Bid Manager.
My client works across mainstream construction primarily within. Those with proven experience in winning Bids within these sectors would be of particular interest.
To be considered for the position the successful Bid Manager MUST have previous experience working for a main building contractor.
As a leading construction design and build contractor my client are looking for someone who is confident in managing and leading bids in the construction sector. The successful Bid Manager should ideally have a minimum of 2 to 3 years' experience in the bidding process, ensuring the relevant resources and project team are managed to achieve required deliverables programme.
- Review Business Strategy
- Develop opportunities into PQQ's or tenders seeking bid writing support as required
- Production of PQQ's
- Production of tender support documents
- Production of written tender submission documents
- Production (and management) of presentations
- Maintaining a Tender Information Library
- Developing "Best Practice" responses
- Management of Key Contacts database
- Maintain a PQQ / tender log
- Maintenance of knowledge management system
- Obtain feedback from submitted bids
- Providing information to support PR and marketing activity
- Production of marketing literature
Develop and implement strategies for winning bids:
- Liaise with both internal and external parties to develop bid strategies
- Oversee and lead bid teams in the planning and delivery of PQQ and bid submissions in line
With agreed strategies
- Act as a point of contact for customers during tendering process
This is an excellent opportunity with a reputable and growing contractor. Offering a well-structured business, that will give the Bid Manager an opportunity to lead your own bid strategy and build your own Bid winning Team.
To apply please email your CV to Lauren Adamson or contact me on 0151 737 5560 for more details.