Competitive + benefits
Commutable from Birmingham, Coventry, Walsall, West Bromwich, Dudley, Solihull, Stourbridge
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a BIM Manager to join an expanding team in the Birmingham area. The ideal candidate will live in or around the area and will have significant experience working with BIM management services.
This is a major opportunity for an ambitious person looking to further their career. The company are offering a very competitive salary, pension, flexible working, bonus scheme, childcare vouchers and healthcare.
As a BIM Manager your responsibilities will vary depending on the scale and complexity of your projects, but you will need the skills and experience to take on the following responsibilities as required:
- Work closely with the project manager to support successful delivery of the project from conception to completion whilst ensuring the team deliver a successful Model to the client.
- Responsible for advising on BS 1192 (including related PASs), and the CIC BIM Protocol along with any other BIM standard.
- Liaise with clients both internal and external to ascertain or define project BIM requirements.
- Monitor and if required review the day-to-day activities of BIM Specialists to ensure BIM standards are maintained.
- Produce and/or manage project BIM documentation including BIM Execution Plans (BEP), Master Information Delivery Plans, Model Production Delivery Tables, and Task Information Delivery Plans.
- Have a strong understanding of AutoCAD Civil 3D and Revit, Navisworks and a knowledge of Solibri would also be beneficial.
- Experience in managing the BIM element of multi-disciplinary projects.
- Minimum HNC/HND in a Building/Civil Engineering or related discipline and ideally a member / associate of ICE, APM, IED etc, if not yet a member ideally working towards achieving the qualification.
- Minimum of 5 years design experience, drafting, modelling or engineering production.
- Proven leadership experience.
- A self-starter who possess the drive to pursue continued education on BIM and related technologies
- Good interpersonal skills and very comfortable and effective working with others in a team environment.