BMS Project Engineer - London
Russell Taylor are currently recruiting for a BMS Project Engineer to work for a Global Leader within the energy management and automation industry. Working for one the best Employers in the UK, this is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation that truly looks after their employees.
As part of the role, the successful candidate will manage a portfolio of BMS projects from order to completion. Efficiently and effectively delivering projects to ensure customer requirements are met whilst maximising customer satisfaction, sales and margin.
They will provide Software engineering and technical support to the commissioning team. The primary job function is to manage, maintain and upgrade the customers control projects which may consist of; BACnet, ModBUS, and StruxtureWare as well as legacy BMS systems
* Take full ownership of allocated projects from receipt of order and handover from Commercial
* Department, to contract close;
* Develop customer relationship and take ownership of allocated jobs;
* Work with the Engineering manager to drive efficiencies and develop new engineering methods and practices;
* Provide full technical management of the project. Determine need for and utillise Engineering Resources as necessary;
* Drive the use of engineering standards within the team and be a promoter of the use of standards and tools;
* Determine site resource needs and request from Commercial/Engineering.
* Manage the site activities;
* Provide Safety and Quality requirements for the project when required;
* Reports on all issues relevant to the business, including competitor, marketing information, potential threats and difficulties satisfying customer needs;
* Essential: Electrical/Electronic Engineering ONC or equivalent
* BMS Experience
* Technical knowledge of Schneider and third party technical solutions
* Strong background in hardware/ systems engineering
What's on offer?
* You can look forward to growing your career in a dynamic workplace with significant personal responsibility and attractive development opportunities
* Flexible working models to ensure a balance of family and working life
* Optimal support on your career path through regular training opportunities
* A dynamic and personal atmosphere, working with a global energised team
* A company culture that encourages performance and cooperation
* An attractive compensation package including the comprehensive fringe benefits expected of an international company
Please follow the instructions below to apply: