Branch Manager - Great Yarmouth
My client is looking for a Branch Manager, Site Manager, Facilities Manager, Divisional Manager, Site Leader or Manager to be based in there Great Yarmouth branch.
My client is a specialist in calibration, repair, maintenance and measurement of electrical and mechanical services. This allows them to offer a one stop shop to all clients. They operate in 30 countries around the world.
As a Branch Manager you will provide Operational and Technical knowledge for the development and implementation of processes required for the successful and cost effective deliver of Calibration and Measurement Capability. This must always be in line with customer requirements.
Your role and responsibilities as a Branch Manager in Great Yarmouth, will include although not be limited to the following;
- Be responsible for the development and organisation of the P&L and cash generation in a context of a LBO
- Plan and set actions to reduce branch costs, logistics and general expenses
- Have a hands on approach to drive productivity
- To make the best use of Calibration and Measurement processes to drive Quality, Scheduling and Turnaround time
- Always make improvements on branch process and procedures
- Manage the teams and employees in branch to help with development
- Ensuring teams are always kept interested and motivated
- Have a large input of new branch ideas including discussing new ideas with team managers/leaders
- Identify current skill levels always helping to cross train employees in different departments
- Complete performance reviews on a timely basis
- Provide and work on KPI reports
- Make sure the branch is giving the best customer service to all clients
- Take the lead on driving branch sales throughout the UK
- Minimum of 5 years Engineering knowledge preferably in the Aerospace
- 3-4 years management/leadership experience is essential
- Project and process management background
- Customer facing experience within an engineering discipline
- Must be flexible, self-motivated with a can do attitude towards your work
- Have excellent communication skills at all levels to ensure you are always achieving the best out of every employee
- Have customer skills in all Microsoft applications
- Ability to solve technical challenges
- Good judgement on dynamic situations
- Always resolving problems in a timely manner
- Must be an exceptional leader with great motivation and team building skills
They have excellent package on offer including great salary dependant on experience.
Russell Taylor is acting as an Employment Agency and has full authority to advertise this position.