Branch Manager - Stevenage
A truly global company who are specialists in calibration and asset management services, this dynamic business are present in 19 countries and operate in over 30. With nearly 3,000 employees worldwide they service a unique blend of over 35,000 clients annually, providing an exceptional "one-stop-shop" solution for all. They are one of the largest calibration companies internationally, and have a strong market hold in the Aerospace and Defence industries across the UK.
Due to expansion, this truly innovative company are now looking to add a Branch Manager to their Stevenage facility to provide hands on productivity management and drive the team to deliver quality and service.
* Hands on, motivational individual with a proven track record of increasing productivity
* Background in Manufacturing/Engineering, Production Management, and p&l capabilities
* Ideally have lean and six sigma
* 5-10 years Calibration/CMM Measurement engineering experience (ideal), preferably within the aerospace and/or defence industry
* Excellent manager with strong communication skills, both written and verbal
* Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite
* Exceptional leader with the ability to foster teamwork whilst solving technical challenges
* Located commutable to Stevenage
This position involves managing a cross-functional, multi-discipline engineering team which includes Calibration services, CMM Measurement, and Air Tool Servicing. The key is to optimise existing processes and lead continuous improvement activities to drive product flow. You will be responsible for the management and development of the P&L, and to proactively set action plans to reduce branch costs structure.
You will be providing effective management of the teams within the branch through working closely with the management of each division, setting KPIs, and driving strong teamwork. This is a crucial, challenging role for the business.
* Competitive Basic Salary
* Company Car Allowance
* Private Medical Insurance
* Free Parking
For more information please do not hesitate to call or email Melanie Mortin to discuss further.