BRAND MANAGER - PRESTON
A fantastic manufacturer and supplier of a range of Health products are now looking for a Brand Manager to join their marketing team.
Aim: Drive brand growth and develop competitively advantaged brand equity.
Part of a large global group, this company is a leading UK manufacturer of Vitamins, Minerals and Supplements to health food stores, pharmacies and groceries, with over 190 products throughout 15 health categories. The group is a leading manufacturer of high-quality pharmaceuticals and are represented in more than 30 countries globally.
Due to substantial growth plans they are now looking for a Brand Manager to support their marketing strategy.
* Support Marketing Strategy development in consultation with Head of Marketing
* Conduct Brand analysis, diagnostic, identifying weaknesses and opportunities
* Develop and deploy annual Marketing plans for all brands
* Development of Brand identity toolkit
* Compelling, distinctive creative campaign development
* Design & packaging development across the portfolio
* Media planning across all consumer touchpoints
* Work with Digital lead to develop & monitor successful social media programme
* Manage Consumer PR strategy and key messaging
* Pricing analysis, strategy and deployment
* Develop key consumer influencer and ambassador relationships
* Assist Product Development Manager in developing forward innovation funnel
* NPD Launch planning to ensure consumer uptake
* Business case development to support key initiatives
* Strong project management of marketing activity
* Championing the brand internally and externally
* Strong cross functional working, pivot for all brand activities
* Developing and sustaining strong working relationships with all stakeholders
* Seek out new marketing opportunities and mitigate risks
* Identifying key insights from competitor, consumer, category analysis
* Ongoing budget planning and spend control
* Key point of contact for all supporting agencies and partners
We are looking for a proven Brand Manager, with product experience, working direct with the consumer to raise awareness of the brand.
The ideal candidate will have :
* A B2C background with full knowledge of the marketing mix
* Minimum 2-3 year proven experience in a similar role within the retail sector / pharma, sport nutrition or health industry / OTC experience would be advantageous
* Be analytical and able to use data to provide commercial insight
* Used to working as part of a team to achieve company objectives
* Commercially aware and an excellent communicator
* Commutable to Preston
What you will receive in return :
* Industry leading salary
* Company bonus scheme
* Company pension contribution
* 23.5 days holiday + bank holidays (increasing on length of service)
* Cycle to work scheme
* All products available at a discounted rate
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a great company with fantastic growth plans and a superb office culture/environment.
Apply now for this fantastic role with your CV and a brief covering letter.