My client is a multi-discipline consultancy that operates across numerous markets both nationally and globally. My client is looking for a Building Services Team Manager to join their team in Leicester.
Due to the ever growing and continuous increase of contract wins they are looking for a Building Services Team Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
• Leading, managing and growing the Building Services Team
• Assist with developing Building Services within the company and be part of the Building Services discipline group
• Lead the technical development of the group
• Manage existing clients and develop further opportunities
• Look to grow the group on the back of new and repeat clients
• Be responsible for resourcing and delivering to a financial target
Skills and Qualifications
• Educated to degree or HND level
• Chartered Engineer or working towards being chartered
• Mechanical or Electrical bias background
• Proven post qualification experience
You will have experience with designing projects from conception through to completion (including calculations, drawings, specifications), whilst demonstrating commercial awareness in winning work and leading the M&E team.
• 26 days holiday and study leave
• Company car or car allowance
• Company bonus scheme
• Private Healthcare
• Subscription, assessment and membership fees for relevant professional bodies
• Life Assurance
• Standard 5% Contribution
• Highly competitive salary