Our client is a very well-known specialist within the Manufacturer sector looking to expand their team due to company growth. Proud of their reputation of being a global leader within its sector and striving to make this continue, by continuously improving and developing their products to be the product of tomorrow. The role of Business Analyst is for you to understand the current organisational situation, identify current and future needs, create solutions to help meet those needs, usually (but not always) in relation to information and software systems.
If this sounds like the next exciting career opportunity, details of your new role are below.
Your new role as Business Analyst will involve:
- You'll need to develop & demonstrate an excellent understanding of the way the business works and the sector it operates in.
- Your role will be helping the client to develop its functions, services and products to meet goals with internal and external stakeholders.
- Identify the processes and information technology required to introduce your recommendations
- Use data modelling practices to analyse your findings and create suggestions for strategic and operational improvements and changes
- Consider opportunities and potential risks attached to suggestions you make
- You will gain agreement, usually from senior management, of the best method of introducing your recommendations to the business
- You'll also play a key role in communicating between internal departments and external parties, acting as a 'translator' where necessary to convey how information technology can support the organisation's needs.
- Within this role, there are also opportunities for the development of the Business Analyst Certification along with an internal training plan.
To be successful in your new role you will have:
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to talk and present to a range of audiences
- The ability to motivate others and lead change
- The ability to work under pressure on multiple projects within your project timeframes
- A passion for creating solutions with a positive attitude to change
- Excellent analytical skills and an informed, evidence-based approach
- A strong interest in business and business development
- A good understanding of information technology
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Full Onsite Facilities
- Career progression and development