Business Development Consultant – Manchester
Looking for an experienced Technical Business Development Consultant to join my client’s team. Ideal candidate who wants to further a career within B2B technical sales. You will be identifying and visiting key customers in the European market to develop new business. You will be expected to attended trade shows and conferences.
- Aerospace, Automotive or Military sales experience.
- Knowledge of Magnesium, Aluminium non- ferrous metals is preferred, however is not essential.
- Identifying key marketing opportunities and partnerships to promote company products such as attending trade shows and conferences.
- Negotiating quotes for orders and maintaining contact with customers.
- Organising and presenting sales forecasting reports.
- Developing and implementing plans to maximise contacts and grow the existing and new business.
- A degree in a Business, Marketing or related subject
- Some commercial business development experience, ideally gained working within or securing business from the aerospace, military or automotive industry
- A good command of English plus fluency in one European language, preferably German or Italian
- Ability to work independently showing initiative, and a desire and focus to hit sales goals
- Diligent and persistent, with strong rapport building skills with a professional approach to work
- Superb time management skills with ability to prioritise tasks and work effectively under pressure
- Full UK driving licence
My Client is a A global leader in developing, manufacturing and supplying magnesium products to technology industries worldwide, the company operates nine manufacturing facilities worldwide, holding more patents on magnesium alloys than any other company in the world. The workforce have a relentless drive to make things work, and a passion to achieve high quality standards.