BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER - ABERDEEN
A fully integrated infrastructure solutions business with over 25 years' experience is looking for a Business Development Engineer to join their team in Aberdeen.
They provide innovative operations management, engineering services and energy management solutions to partners in high hazard, highly regulated industries. Their focus is improving operating performance of commercial and industrial facilities, with zero harm to people, environment asset and reputation. They do this by focusing on three key delivery areas: Operations & Maintenance, Engineering Services and Energy Trading.
Reporting to the Executive Director for Engineering, the Lead Business Development Engineer works closely with the asset teams and third party specialists in order to identify, define and evaluate technical development opportunities that create additional value for the asset owner.
Your remit will include identifying and delivering concept and feasibility work for value adding developments from concept identification through to the start of the FEED including:
* Upgrades to the Gas Terminal and Gas Processing Plant
* Expansion of the FUKA and SIRGE pipeline networks
* Synergies with potential, future midstream acquisition targets
Working with the asset owners, the site operations, engineering and project teams, the corporate engineering function and third party specialists to deliver the above.
This role is mainly Aberdeen based role but will require travel and site presence to deliver responsibilities.
To be considered for this role you'll have as a minimum the following:
* Degree in chemical engineering or similar
* Engineering or operations Experience in the midstream gas sector.
* Conducting multi-disciplinary engineering & asset studies.
* Conducting economic evaluations.
* Able to run HYSYS simulations for assets and manage third parties to do so.
* Large scale project contribution and accountability.
* Building internal & external working relationships with stakeholders and clients.
* Ability to work independently with low level of supervision
* Skilled in reporting and presenting to senior managers.
* Multiple data sourcing, analysis and interpretation