Business Development Executive - Runcorn/Liverpool
My client specialise in commercial fuels, lubricant distribution, and domestic heating oil. They pride themselves on supplying only premium quality products, combined with an outstanding delivery service that their clients come to trust and rely upon. They are passionate about providing a personal approach when it comes to customer service.
Due to expansion, they are now looking to recruit a self-motivated, hard-working individual who is career driven. You will have business development and sales experience, and be keen to offer exceptional service to all. Ideally, you will come from a Fuel or Lubrication background, or dealt with Engineers, however this is by no means essential. What is more important is a friendly persona, with an aptitude to develop new business. This truly is a career role.
- Business Development and Sales
- Actively developing new business
- Growing existing accounts and lapsed/dormant accounts
- Selling full range of products and services
- Working from their offices in Runcorn
- Visiting customers on site/at their offices
- Following up leads and immersing yourself in the industry
Competitive basic salary on offer with Uncapped Commission. Please apply for more information!
Russell Taylor is acting as an Employment Agency and has full authority to advertise this position.