Business Development Executive - Middlesbrough
A specialist Electrical and Instrumentation services contractors who provide Engineering, Construction, Commissioning and Maintenance Services are now looking for a Business Development Executive to be instrumental in their growth plans.
They cover a broad range of sectors including Oil and Gas, Power and Infrastructure, Industrial and Commercial amongst others. They enjoy a great reputation in the market, delivering quality services safely and working to the needs and expectations of their clients.
* Identify opportunities and assess all leads for the business
* Contribute to and implement business development strategies in line with key business goals
* Develop new relationships with potential clients whilst working closely with existing customers
* Represent the business to a high standard in all interactions
* Deliver presentations to prospective clients
* Prepare monthly business development progress reports for the Directors
* Visit project sites to meet with clients and report on performance
* Sign off on Prequalification's and attend post tender interviews if required
* Collate and share marketing intelligence
* Involvement during the tender process from receipt of ITT to delivery and presentation of proposal to clients
Looking for an exceptional sales professional who is adept with business development techniques. You will have a strong commercial and technical background, with good knowledge of the UK Construction industry. You will possess excellent organisational skills, and have the ability to lead a team in a dynamic environment. Previous experience working for an Electrical Contractor is beneficial, but not essential. More so is an engineering mindset and experience within Electrical Construction industry.
Location can be discussed!
Interested? Apply now to Melanie Mortin at Russell Taylor for more information!