Role- Business Development Executive (Food)
Location- This role is completely remote (head office in London)
Salary- £25-35,000 per annum
Russell-Taylor Group have a fantastic opportunity for a Business Development Executive to work on behalf of our client, a well-known product and labelling compliance service in the food and beverage industry. Our client is looking for a friendly, well organised individual that can create a positive experience for both existing and new clients. Their role will include managing the influx of new client activity and generating new business leads.
The opportunity- Making sales that can drive the company forward, building client relationships and expanding the business year on year. You will manage the inflow of opportunities from potential new clients and generate new business leads.
- Qualifying leads and initiating new business
- Managing requests for the new business appropriately and efficiently
- Gaining a clear understanding of what services are required when assessing work requests from clients.
- Providing work quotations for new projects, utilising rate card and following up to close a sale.
- Collaborating with the Advisory services team to provide answers to specialist queries in an appropriate time frame.
- Maintaining complete and accurate data on relevant systems at all stages of the project.
- Dealing with clients and communicating effectively across all levels of the organisation and look to enhance the relationship where possible.
- Managing accounts for clients by initiating face-to-face meetings, regular reporting and implementing process improvements to ensure the customer has a positive experience and all their needs are met.
- Attending regular internal meetings to ensure that the Business Development Manager and Sector Director are up to date on the progression of your clients and projects.
- Covering for the Customer Services Executive if it is necessary to do so.
- Having previous experience of generating leads and cold calling (Food industry would be preferable)
- Must show a "can-do" attitude, whilst being friendly, approachable, and enthusiastic
- Having excellent verbal and written communication skills, confident telephone manner
- A quick learner with a competitive nature
- Provide an excellent level of customer service by being professional and communicating with clients accordingly whilst maintaining strong project management skills
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to meet targets and deadlines whilst working remotely.