Business Development Manager – UK/Europe/Middle East – Valves
My client is a leading manufacturer and provider of a range of valves for a variety of industries including marine, water, power, and chemical. Established for over 60 years, they are establishing themselves as a global business, with offices in 4 countries and subsidiaries in many more. They pride themselves on their ability to design and produce standard products as well as customise all services to fit with customer requirements, always ensuring high quality.
Covering UK, Europe and Middle East, this role will involve international and regional travel. The primary aim will be to increase sales and profitability of my client’s range of products and services.
- Build strong customer relationships, developing key accounts whilst also bringing on new business
- Develop good communication throughout the company by internal networking across offices and countries
- Identify and engage target customers in line with company’s values
- Report progress of sales opportunities to your line manager
- Efficiently plan use of company resources to service customer requirements
- Working from home when not visiting customers
- Prior External Sales experience, ideally with International/European travel
- Sold a range of valve products
- Worked in a strong engineering and sales environment
- Good product and commercial knowledge
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to plan your time efficiently and meet targets
- Full UK driving license
- Ideally sold into industries such as Oil and Gas, Power, Water, Process.
- Car Allowance
- Flexible working