BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced sales professional to join a leading waste management company. This is a national role, required to be in either their Manchester or Yorkshire office once a week.
They are a well established waste management company who speciliase in providing bulk hazardous and non-hazardous waste transport, treatment, disposal and recycling service to business customers. They pride themselves on their flexibility to accept wastes ranging from bulk tanker, drums, IBCs, bottles and even small containers. Their facilities can process and treat a wide range of waste, including the most hazardous.
Due to expansion, they are now looking to appoint a Business Development Manager to sell their full range of services. This is an autonomous role, where you will be covering all of the UK. Working one day from their offices, the rest of the week you will be managing your own diary, cold calling and booking in appointments, attending client visits, and working to grow the business. This is purely a new business position to start with, developing and growing accounts which you will then look after.
You will be developing and implementing a sales strategy to generate new business for the Company's bulk industrial waste treatment and transfer disposal services - both hazardous and non-hazardous - targeting business customers regionally and nationally.
* Proven sales and business development experience - able to demonstrate how you have grown a region by developing new business and creating your own database
* Experience selling hazardous, chemical or industrial waste management solutions
* Experience of winning large account business
* Previously worked in an external sales role
* Energetic, enthusiastic and resilient
* Self-starter, able to work effectively on your own initiative and thrive in an entrepreneurial business environment
There is a fantastic salary attached to this dependent on experience, as well as car allowance and uncapped commission.