BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
An industry expert in delivering innovative and reliable material solutions that maximise performance for their customers is now looking for a Business Development Manager to help drive sales forward.
A world leader in engineered polymer solutions for almost every industry globally, this company's group has around 23,000 employees and is continuously growing. A truly global company who work closely with leading industry brand to accelerate their performance and drive business forward. They offer reliable and efficient project management and manufacturing, they endeavour to take performance to new levels by achieving their customers goals safely, on time and within scope.
Working within their Materials division, this role involves being the primary point of contact for customers requiring products. You will have complete sales, design and operational responsibility for your assigned product group, and be expected to develop annual business plans and manage sales, proposals, business development and design on a day to day basis.
Other responsibilities include;
- Deliver the best possible bid to customers
- Develop existing customer relationships to grow market share and business growth
- Actively develop new business in order to increase sales and profit
- Develop and implement strategies, budgets and plans to ensure your assigned product group is aligned with customer needs
- Ensure the company processes, systems and tools are used properly and consistently.
- Develop and drive sales opportunities to meet targets
Looking for a successful Business Development Manager who has hands on experience of growing sales through Account Management and New Business Development. As well as the sales aspect, you will also have;
- Working experience of moulding and/or tooling processes
- Ability to lead, manage and grow your assigned customer group
- Ability to prepare, implement and deliver successful business plans and strategic initiatives
- HND/Degree or similar qualification within an engineering discipline
- Design and manufacturing experience of high integrity products.
This role is predominantly office based with regular UK travel and occasional European travel for short durations. Their office is located a short distance from Oldham, so the successful candidate must be able to commute to this location.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global engineering company and grow your division!