BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
A specialist technical consultancy within the Nuclear industry is now looking for a Business Development team to join their growing team in Warrington.
Providing recognised expertise and multi-disciplinary teams to complex Nuclear projects, they work to the highest standards of safety and professionalism to deliver quality work to their clients. They utilise their expertise to address some of the most complex technical challenges in the nuclear sector, across decommissioning, defence, nuclear new build, medical, fuel-cycle and transport sectors.
Responsible for new business development, including opportunity identification and qualification, proposal development and preparation for new business. Also accountable for developing, implementing and managing a strategy to achieve planned revenue growth.
You will be managing cross functional teams to win assigned business opportunities, and will be planning, directing and controlling all activities related to capturing new opportunities.
Other responsibilities include;
* Develop win strategies for programmes to be bid, including price, technical and business considerations
* Prepare marketing materials and briefings for customer calls
* Qualify all opportunity targets as assigned
* Lead solutions development strategy sessions to discuss customer trends and requirements
* Work with the Proposal Manager in development and execution of a proposal plan
You will be able to manage complex business development efforts and lead a team comprised of multiple functional experts supporting the effort.
* Proven track record of new business development related to the Nuclear industry
* Demonstrated experience in a leadership role
* Development of successful new business and proposal plans for large procurements
* Proven development of proposals in response to nuclear projects
* Excellent sales and communication skills
* Ability to manage appropriate responses to the nuclear industry acquisition process