Business Development Manager - Protection Systems
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Development Manager to join an expanding team within our clients Global Construction Manufacturing business.
This is an incredible opportunity to join a company where your career and professional development are the core of how much they value their employees.
* Successfully promote, present, demonstrate and sell the company's products
* Maintain and develop business relationships with established and new customers
* Arrange customer visits in order to demonstrate equipment and close sale
* Establish Territory and Time Management methods to successfully accomplish objectives.
* Effectively use available technology to establish administrative and contact objectives.
* Deliver an annual sales target
* Submit accurate reports on a monthly basis
* Build relationships with key accounts, generating leads and tracking projects
* Present CPDs, engaging with the design team and working with partner installers
You will be a successful sales and business development professional with strong experience in the protection industry within Construction.
A full driving license is essential.
* Motivated and Driven
* Strong sales ethics
* Organised, with good IT skills
* Competitive basic salary
* Company Car
* Phone and Laptop
To apply for this fantastic role please click on the link below or contact Melanie Mortin at Russell Taylor.