Our Client's Energy business is looking for Business Development and Sales professionals focused on our target markets to join our team to help us take advantage of the huge growth opportunities presented by the UK's Energy Transition and the UK Government Net Zero Strategy.
Our Business Development Managers have responsibility to grow our pipeline of opportunity with current and potential clients aligned with our strategy to become one of the UK's leading energy solutions companies, supporting energy transition through existing asset efficiency and life extension whilst we lead the decarbonisation of the UK's energy infrastructure.
Our energy business covers a range of clients aligned to four different markets and have openings in all markets for the right candidates:
o Oil & Gas
o Energy Networks
o Intensive Industrial Energy Users
All four markets will require significant structural change to support energy transition, and this provides us the opportunity to provide our services to a broader range of clients.
They will be working as part of a team of business developers alongside our consultancy, engineering, delivery, and digital leaders and reporting to the New Business Director, creating opportunities, supporting the development of new services and markets to sell to the client base within their target clients.
The Business Development Manager must have the skills to work both independently, in teams within our Energy Sector community, with our clients and where necessary within the wider business: The key responsibilities are set out below
* To understand the market in which they operate and the context of our client's services and value proposition within that market.
* Development of new clients and grow existing client opportunities where the skills and value delivered compliment the requirements of the client either now or in the future.
* Identification and growth of a pipeline of commissions and projects (prospects) with both new and existing clients that aligns with our business plan and growth ambition.
* Development of prospect win strategies and support of fast turnaround and strategic proposal preparation and presentations to secure new business opportunities.
* Participate in commercial and contractual negotiations with clients to ensure business objectives are met.
* Working alongside our internal experts, develops account plans for our clients to systematically grow our opportunity and potential sales pipeline.
* Establishes and maintains long term relationships with clients, strategic partners, and other industry contacts.
* Acts as the client advocate and cultivates deeper engagement between our client and client organisations
* Create trust with the client to bring in tactical bids and strategic opportunities that grow the business and the credibility of our client.
* Continues to work with the client throughout their relationship to ensure that we become a trusted partner and advisor.
If you feel like your skills and experience would support our client in providing fantastic innovative solutions to our current and new clients and want to be part of developing the future of Energy in the UK, then please get in touch.