Business Development Manager - Yorkshire and the Humber
To focus on sales opportunities that include process consultancy services within high hazard environments, through FEED and design of production plants and process improvements projects, as well as manufacturing and installation of equipment packages.
A truly global EPC (engineering, procurement and construction) company with a wealth of experience within chemical, petrochemical, power generation and other sectors. They pride themselves on providing end to end solutions to their clients, combining high level engineering skills with strong construction expertise. At the heart of their business is their employees. With several locations across the UK, they have a dedicated communications networks and ensure their values are represented at all times as they continue to build their reputation whilst maintaining the strongest HSEQ.
Covering the UK, the main purpose of the Business Development Manager will be to focus on sales opportunities that align with the company's full range of services. The role includes the following;
- Identifying opportunities across the UK
- Develop key relationships with new and existing clients
- Manage proposals, ensuring high quality and professional delivery
- Assist in preparation of proposals when needed, maximising the win rate
- Work with the proposals team, as well as engineering managers throughout the business, to ensure smooth handover of orders
Ultimately you will be able to take responsibility, work in a proactive manner, and be self-motivated to succeed. Key experience as follows;
- Extensive experience within a process engineering and design environment
- Experience of providing quality proposals within Technical Solutions, FEED, Process Packages, EPC, EPCM in a high hazard process industry environment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong IT skills, including Work, Excel, Outlook
- Technical and commercial understanding
- Ability to identify wider opportunities for holistic business
- Ability to work under pressure
Due to the nature of the role, you must hold a full UK driving licence and be flexible to work at all locations across the UK. The main base for this role will be within Yorkshire and the Humber.
Competitive Salary and package dependent on experience.
For more information please apply for this role!