Business Development Manager - Industrial Robotics
A leading Systems Integrator is now looking for an ambitious Business Development Manager to join their growing Robotics division, selling their full range of Industrial Robotic solutions.
A leading UK Automation solutions provider and systems integrator, they use the latest Automation technologies to deliver best-in-class solutions to help their customers achieve their business objectives. Established for over 30 years, they have an outstanding track record of successfully completing projects, and are specialist in the design, manufacture and commission of integrated solutions incorporating multiple variable speed drives, servos, Robotics, PLCs and SCADA. Due to expansion they are now looking for a successful Business Development Manager.
Covering the UK, and accountable for driving business development within the industrial robotics solution sector the Business Development Manager will be tasked with developing new business and growing key accounts on a national level. Other responsibilities include;
* Build the company's reputation by providing a professional front
* Develop a growth strategy for your market segment which identifies available industry streams and customers
* Develop a sales plan for your market sector that sets out opportunities in detail and provides the business leaders with the information necessary to make decisions
* Proactively cross selling with existing accounts who buy other solutions from the company
* Ensure growth strategy and sales plan is sufficiently balanced between ambitious but achievable
* Work collaboratively with all departments to develop effective matrix management working, ensuring effective management of bids and risk management
Business Development experience is key - both from developing new business opportunities and actively account managing. As well as this, you will;
* Have sold Industrial Robotics solutions
* Have Material Handling experience - ideally Automotive/Warehousing
* Happy to travel and stay away overnight
* Control Systems background
Due to the nature of the role, you must hold a full UK driving licence and be flexible to work at all locations across the UK.
Competitive Salary and package dependent on experience.
For more information please apply for this role!