Business Development Support - Chemistry - Stockport
Fantastic opportunity to join a global company and become an instrumental part of their sales and business development team.
A leading supplier of chemical intermediates to the Pharmaceutical, Agrochemical and Fine Chemical industries, they have an outstanding reputation on providing high quality service.
Working in their dynamic office, you will be tasked with liaising with current customers, building consultative relationships and working closely with the sales team. Responsibilities include;
* Sales Order Management - processing customer enquiries and orders, updating customers on back orders
* Raising purchase orders with suppliers, updating internal departments
* Managing own customer accounts and making regular contact to develop, maintain existing business and building a good rapport
* Complete research and analysis of customer data and the industry to support customer visits made by the external sales team
* General administration including answering the telephone, report writing, filing
* Assist Sales Managers with administration and implementation of projects
* Identify new novel items to increase our product range
* Chemistry degree (or related) OR experience as a Sales Support Specialist with good knowledge of Organic Chemistry
* Customer focused, managing customer accounts, building relationships, and representing the company in a professional manner
* Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office
* Working effectively with colleagues to offer support and maintain a cohesive team environment
* Good attendance and punctuality at work
* Working knowledge of SAP B1
* Experience of checking import entries and knowledge of customs procedure and regulations
* Starting salary of £18,000- £20,000 depending on experience
* Company related bonus paid twice a year
* Fantastic pension plan
* 24 days holiday + bank holiday, increasing with length of service
* Flexible working hours
This really is a fantastic opportunity to join a global organisation with exciting growth plans and be instrumental in driving sales forward. If you are looking for a long-term position, then this could be the role for you!
Apply now to Melanie Mortin at Russell Taylor Group.
Russell Taylor is a Recruitment Company and has full authority to advertise this position