Business Improvement Analyst
Competitive Salary, Bonus + Benefits
Chester, Flintshire, North Wales
We are working with a Global leader in the manufacturing sector who are undergoing a major growth development and expansion and are looking for a Business Improvement Analyst to join the team. This role will require someone who has the desire and experience to review, improve and redesign the business processes. This is a cross functional role with projects heavily involved with operational efficiency. International travel will be involved within this role.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead the delivery of process improvement across the company division.
- Work directly with senior management and heads of departments to define and identify opportunities for scalable process development, optimisation and in turn the assessment of digital solutions where appropriate
- Develop Business Impact Assessments with the divisional stakeholders to manage change and ensure high take-up/adoption of new processes and digital platforms
- Responsible for the creation and ongoing management of our internal process library processes
- Document outputs obtained through workshops across various workstreams including journey mapping and strategic planning
- Delivering process improvement as standalone projects or as part of wider projects, end-to-end from initial identification of problems and bottlenecks, through to realisation of benefits to the business.
- Support the development of process improvement capabilities across KIP by up-skilling teams / business functions to act as Process Improvement Champions
- Identify opportunities to improve the service, procedures and tools used by customer facing teams (Technical, Quotations, Customer Service, Commercial etc.)
- Build and continually develop relationships with cross functional colleagues, suppliers and customers to help KIP deliver its strategic objectives
Experience and skills will include:
- Graduate level degree qualification and or extensive experience with the implementation of projects using Lean Six Sigma, Agile Project Management or equivalent related methodologies
- Experience in complex business analysis roles, preferably in B2C and B2B businesses
- Experience of techniques used to contribute to a business case;
- AS IS - Rich Picture, Mind Maps, Stakeholder Analysis
- TO BE - Business active modelling and business perspectives (CATWOE).
- GAP Analysis - Ability to compare and identify differences in the as is and to be processes.
- Proven experience in supporting the delivery of large-scale Process Improvement and Change Management projects
- A functional knowledge of one or more ISO standards or similar processes
- Experience of facilitating and supporting business change and to influence others across the business of the need to change
- Experience in the design, preparation and delivery of facilitated workshops, applying a range of tools and techniques
- Experience in the use of modelling tools (such as Visio or similar)
- Knowledge of project planning and project management methodologies
Apply Via CV Submission or contact Mike Cairns on 07741260386 to discuss further.