Business Management Graduate (Construction Manufacturing)
£27,000 + Divisional Bonus
Our client is a very well-known construction specialist within the Manufacturer sector looking to expand their team due to company growth. Proud of their reputation of being a global leader within its sector they strive to make this continue, by continuously improving and developing their products to be the product of tomorrow. Your new role in the Customer Service Team as a Business Management Graduate, will lend you the perfect opportunity to excel in what you have studied so hard to achieve.
Our client can offer endless career development and progression, has created a unique and thoroughly modernised working environment and incentivises teamwork through giving out annual bonuses.
If this sounds like your next exciting career opportunity, details of your new role are below!!
You will be responsible for providing consistently excellent customer service, this has always been a key priority for our cliebt and is one of the pillars of our success. The Customer Service team is a busy, fast paced and demanding environment. We are looking for someone to immerse themselves in the day to day workings of all aspects of a customer services role, learning each part, challenging
processes, and procedures with a view to making them better.
What will you be doing?
* Back to basics initiatives within customer service with an overhaul our of training methods and standardisation of our procedures
* Technology driven online ordering
* Paperless drive through the business
* A view to continuous improvement and analysis of process
* Maximising the benefits of our ERP (SAP) system for our customer service team and our customers
* Continuous improvement projects covering KPI's, improving Net Promoters scores and team development etc
* Gaining knowledge to update SOP's, review SAP upgrades, identifying training requirements
* Liaising with different business units and different sites to see how each part of the business works with some travel being a part of the required role.
Skills that will help you in the role:
* 2:1 in a business management, business development or commercially related degree.
* Previous experience in a customer facing role.
* Strong desire to develop a management career in customer service.
* Excellent organisational skills
* Ability to make decisions, to look at current processes and be able to identify areas of improvement
* Ability to demonstrate strong leadership and influential skills and a strong desire to manage teams.
* The ability to remain professional and maintain a calm demeanour under pressure.
* Good negotiation skills and the ability to deal with all levels of personnel within the customer's organisation.
* Strong analytical skills and the ability to problem solve to a positive outcome.
* The ability to work as part of a team.
* 'Can do' attitude, get things done, persistent and never ever gives up
* Continually looking to develop oneself
* Champion the customer's requirements at all times
* Be enthusiastic, effective, passionate, and productive. Show dedication to the job in hand, and work hard to deliver it efficiently
* Be approachable, authentic, and keeping perspective. Values genuine relationships with colleagues and customers
Your Contractual Benefits
* 24 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
* Full Onsite Facilities
* Career progression and development
Please click on the link to apply ensuring that all details on your CV are thoroughly up to date.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Manufacturing Divisional Manager
Russell Taylor Group