Designs and manufactures commercial products, regarded as a leader in its field with contract held world wide. Waterfront manufacturing plant which is accredited to ISO9001:2008, ISO14001:2004 and AQAP2110
Salary: £18,000- £20,000
Type: Full Time (40 hours per week)
Benefits: Group Personal Pension Plan, Childcare & Eye Care Vouchers
Closing Date: TBC
Job Vacancy : Buyer
- Helping our team of 2 buyers in the following area's;
- Supply part ordering and scheduling.
- Daily chasing of parts from suppliers.
- Invoice query reconciliation.
- Raising purchase orders.
- Raising price requests.
- Product Sourcing of goods or services.
- Logistical Planning.
- Negotiate with suppliers. Applicant must;
- Be highly focused.
- Place a high priority on attention to detail.
- Be fully computer literate.
- Have procurement experience.
- Be highly motivated and enthusiastic.
- Commercially Astute
- Thrive in a pressurised environment
- Maintain & develop internal and external working relationships
- Willing to learn and develop skillset Working hours; 8:30-17:00
- Willing to work different hours within reason.