CAD Draughtsman - Building Panels (Construction Manufacturing)
This is an exciting opportunity to join a globally renowned organiastion during an exceptional time of growth, internal movements and rapid expanstion/aquisitions.
We are looking for two CAD Draughts people to join an already successful team of engineers to help support and deliver exceptional levels of customer service ranging from DIY projects through to large scale commercial new-builds.
General responsibilities of the role include providing technical support to internal teams and to update and maintain technical literature. Provide advice on specification / building physics / applications and maintenance of our product range to architects, specifiers & cladding contractors etc. to assist in their product selection and to promote Kingspan products.
- Maintain CAD drawing system and generate drawings in AutoCAD.
- Provide product guidance to architects, cladding contractors, insurance companies and end users.
- Create specifications for our range of products.
- Perform a variety of calculations. Full training will be provided on how to carry out these calculations
- Ensure Salesforce is continuously updated
- Check customers' construction details to ensure that they comply with our recommendations.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and experience
- Knowledge of various cladding systems used on roof and wall applications in the UK.
- Relevant qualification / experience is desirable but not essential, as full training will be provided to the successful candidate.
- AutoCAD experience is essential.
- Revit experience is desirable
- An appropriate degree in engineering or similar is desirable but not essential.
- Good communication skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Hours of work are Monday to Friday 8.15am - 5.00pm
- Annual Bonus
- 25 Days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Great transport links
- Local amenities
Please click on the link, please ensure all your contact details are correct and that your CV is up to date.
Manufacturing Divisional Manager