Our client is a very well-known construction specialist within the Manufacturing sector looking to expand their team due to rapid company growth.
They are proud of their reputation of being a national leader who strive to make this continue, by improving their service delivery and developing their products to be the product and buidlings of tomorrow. The role of Estimator will work in close proximitey with the Technical Sales Team, the CAD Draughts people using CAD to generate drawings for construction/building based projects.
If this sounds like your next exciting career opportunity, details of your new role are below!!
Your new role as our CAD Estimator will involve:
- To build on working relationships with existing clients
- Respond to clients specifications, building solutions using your technical knowledge and generating quotes.
- To input CAD designs and quotes on the in house system and update the divisional sales teams and customer service teams on the product/system, designs and pricing.
- To advise clients of service including system specification/building physics/applications and maintenance of products available to them.
- Build a rapport with customers and keeping strong communications via telephone/emails.
- You will also be expected to meet KIP sales targets.
To be successful in your new role you will have:
- Degree qualified or equivalent within construction industry
- Two years previous experience with the construction industry.
- Ability to process Dimensional "Take Off" from architectural plans
- A minimum of 2 years CAD experience
- You must be excellent numeracy skills
- Have strong communication skills in both written and verbal
- Able to pay attention to details well being able to Multi-task and priorities.
- A high level of technical experience with construction products
- Able to work to KIP's and strict deadlines
- Be able to manager your own time in an effective manner.
- Have the ability to communicate well and have a strong telephone manner
- A good team player
Monday to Friday - 8am-4.30pm / 8.30am-5pm / 9am-5.30pm (Full flexibility)
Yearly bonus paid in June and December (based on business performance)
23 Days holiday + Bank Holidays
Fantastic location and access to motorway and tunnels
Gym and leisure centre located 2 minutes away
Great local amenaties - Shops, Pub, Restaurants
Please click on the link to apply ensuring that all details on your CV are thoroughly up to date.
Manufacturing Divisional Manager