CAD/BIM Modeller (Construction Manufacturing)
Our client is a very well-known construction specialist within the Manufacturing sector. A further superb opportunity within this company as they continue to expand within its sector.
The company is looking to recruit a CAD/BIM Modeller to help lead the role out of their detailing software tools and provide support to their Insulated panels business.
The successful candidate will have previous experience of the construction industry, Built Environment and structural steel or cladding industry.
2+ years' experience using Autocad & Tekla Structures and a keen interest in BIM developments and standards.
- Help develop innovative CAD/BIM software solutions that optimise business processes.
- Promote the use of software solutions to transactional customers and drafting agencies.
- Provide technical support and training to customers who use Tekla Structures for detailing/ordering.
- Provide CAD / layout / take-off support for Protection Systems.
- Analyse detailing and CAD processes within the business and work with the Group digital team to make continual improvements.
- Help facilitate the development of interactive customer ordering, specification, pricing, scheduling and detailing functionality.
- Company representative at BIM events / seminars & keeping up to date with BIM legislation and best practice.
- Work closely with key customers and designers to research current best practices.
Apply Via CV Submission or contact Mike Cairns on 07741 260386 to discuss further.