CAD/BIM Specialist (Construction and Manufacturing)
Holywell - £30,000 - £32,000 DOE + fantastic benefits
Our client is a Globally successful construction manufacturing and construction contracting business whose Head Office is based in North Wales. We are looking for a CAD/BIM Specialsit to join their business as their rapid growth and success continues.
If you are looking to move roles and work for an industry leader within construction and engineering then this is definitely the move for you.
Not only will you be promised career development, growth and the opportunity to be part of such an exciting journey, you will be rewarded generously with guaranteed annual bonuses, exceptionally modern and bespoke working environments and working hours that will promote a healthy work/life balance.
Your New Role
The CAD/BIM Specialist will help lead the role out & uptake of unique software and tools (including our own 3d detailing software). You will also provide support services to the business in the UK and Ireland utilising a wide range of technology and software (including Tekla and AutoCAD).
* Help develop innovative CAD/BIM software solutions that optimise business processes.
* Promote the use of software solutions to transactional customers and drafting agencies.
* Provide technical support to customers who use Tekla Structures for detailing/ordering.
* Provide technical support, assistance and training to internal & external teams on the use of both standard and bespoke solutions.
* Provide CAD / layout / take-off support for our clients Protection Systems.
* Analyse detailing and CAD processes within the business and work with the Group digital team to make continual improvements.
* Help facilitate the development of interactive customer ordering, specification, pricing, scheduling and detailing functionality.
* Representing the company at BIM events / seminars & keeping up to date with BIM legislation and best practice.
* Work closely with key customers and designers to research current best practices, receive feedback and help with strategic company decisions regarding CAD / BIM interaction.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
* Experience of the construction industry, Built Environment and structural steel or cladding industry.
* A minimum 2-5 years' experience using Autocad & Tekla Structures
* A keen interest in BIM developments and standards.
Previous Desirable Experience
* Background in Construction Studies, Civil or Mechanical Engineering (or similar) would be of benefit.
* Experience of dealing with the conceptual design industry would be an advantage.
* Experience working with and providing a service to roofing and cladding contractors.
* £34,000 DOE
* Working hours Monday to Thursday 8.15am - 5pm (Friday 4.15pm finish)
* 24 Days annual leave + Bank Holiday
* Competitive pension contributions
* Fantastic onsite facilities - full Gym and Classes, Creche, Restaurants and Costa
Please click on the link to apply ensuring your CV and contact details are thoroughly up to date.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Manufacturing Divisional Manager