My client is an award-winning structural engineering consultancy based in Manchester. Due to the ever increasing workload they are looking for a REVIT/CAD Technician to join their business on a temporary to permanent basis. The successful candidate will be involved in projects including education, commercial, residential and retail and will have ideally worked previously within the sectors prior.
- Able to draft and create technical drawings used in the construction of products and materials
- Carry out drawings with specific CAD software
- Operate using electronic systems as well as on traditional pen to paper
- Work on exterior building refurbishment
- Be able to liaise across all areas in the business to ensure smoothness of the projects
- Manage several projects at one time
- Experience in AutoCad & Revit
- Be computer literate and able to use a wide range of software
- Understand construction or production methods and processes
- Be confident with numbers
- Enjoy designing on computers and creating drawings.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established main building contractor. To apply for the position please email your CV to the below details or contact me on 0151 737 5560