My client is a global specialist sub-contractor in construction supporting large permanent and temporary modular buildings. Due to there ever increasing workload are looking for a number of experienced Cad Technician’s to join their team. The CAD Technician will ideally have experience of modular buildings. The projects would involve both new building and refurbishment elements.
The successful CAD Technician will have ideally worked on schools or healthcare projects ranging up to £2.5million. My client has won a variety of school works nationwide, which will be the majority of the schemes.
- Able to draft and create technical drawings used in the construction of products and materials
- Carry out drawings with specific CAD software
- Operate using electronic systems as well as on traditional pen to paper
- Work on exterior building refurbishment
- Be able to liaise across all areas in the business to ensure smoothness of the projects
- Manage several projects at one time
- Experience in AutoCad
- Be computer literate and able to use a wide range of software
- Understand construction or production methods and processes
- Be confident with numbers
- Enjoy designing on computers and creating drawings.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established main building contractor. To apply for the position please email your CV to the below details or contact me on 0151 737 5560