Commutable from Coventry, Wolverhampton, Leamington Spa, Warwick, Rugby, Nuneaton, Tamworth
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a CAD Technician to work in Birmingham. The ideal candidate will live in or around the area and have knowledge of Section 38, 278 and 104 AutoCAD.
This is a major opportunity for an ambitious person looking to work for a successful consultancy. The company are offering a permanent position, competitive salary and career progression for the right candidate.
- As a CAD Technician you will be working within the team to produce designs and drawings.
- You will be familiar with Section 38, 278 and 104 AutoCAD work.
- You will have Civil engineering detailing experience.
- You will be able to check drawings and perform cut and fill plans.
- You will preferably hold a relevant qualification in AutoCAD with relatable industry experience.
- A team worker with good organisational, interpersonal and numeracy skills.
- Be self-motivated and able to work both independently and as part of a team.